CSR 2.0 Licensee Training
Become a Licensed CSR 2.0 Assessor & Advisor
The CSR 2.0 Self Assessment Tool
CSR International, in collaboration with Hexagon, have developed a CSR 2.0 Self Assessment Tool. The Diagnostic is based on the work of Dr Wayne Visser, as described in his book, The Age of Responsibility: CSR 2.0 and the New DNA of Business. Completion of the 70 question Self Assessment Tool evaluates organisations against:
- 5 Stages of CSR (Defensive, Charitable, Promotional, Strategic & Transformative)
- 4 DNA Elements of CSR 2.0 (Value Creation, Good Governance, Societal Contribution & Environmental Integrity)
- 5 Principles of CSR 2.0 (Creativity, Scalability, Responsiveness, Glocality, Circularity)
Becoming a Licensed CSR 2.0 Assessor & Advisor
Upon completion of the CSR 2.0 Licensee training, participants are entitled to enter into a contractual relationship with CSR International to:
- Facilitate workshops which guide client organisations and/or their stakeholders through completion of the CSR 2.0 Self Assessment Tool
- Prepare feedback reports for clients, which include their average scores analysed per CSR stage, DNA element and CSR 2.0 principle.
- Market themselves as a “CSR 2.0 Assessor and Advisor”.
The CSR 2.0 Licensee Training
A pre-requisite for attending the training is that the trainees must have read completely The Age of Responsibility, by Wayne Visser. Potential trainees must also be assessed and approved by CSR International.
The training is 4-hours long and is delivered online (via Skype) jointly by CSR International and Hexagon, as follows:
- Content (1.5 hours): including the CSR 2.0 concepts and cases, the CSR stage model, DNA elements and CSR 2.0 principles, working through all 70 questions of the Self-Assessment Tool
- Delivered by Dr Wayne Visser, Director of CSR International and content author of the CSR 2.0 Self-Assessment Tool
- Technical (1.5 hours): including how to prepare and administer the CSR 2.0 Self-Assessment Tool in a workshop and how to access and analyse the data at multiple levels.
- Delivered by Roberto Salazar, Director of Hexagon Consultores and technical author of the CSR 2.0 Self-Assessment Diagnostic Tool.
- Test (1 hour), including 30 minutes of oral examination by Wayne Visser on the CSR 2.0 Content and 30 minutes of demonstration to Roberto Salazar on the Tool Administration. The test must occur at least one week after the training has been delivered.
There are two types of costs associated with the CSR 2.0 Self-Assessment Tool:
- Training fee – £300, which includes the 4 hours of online training & testing described above.
- Usage fees – £125 per workshop of up to 10 participants in which the Tool is used
For more information, or to apply to become an Accredited CSR 2.0 Assessor and Advisor, please Contact us.