1. Do Corporations Invest Enough in Environmental Responsibility?
The article addresses the conflict of corporate environmental responsibility investments and shareholder interest. Read more
2. Business Solutions to Enable Energy Access for All
The document highlights the critical role that business plays in enhancing access to energy and, more broadly, in the expansion and transformation of national energy systems to deliver clean, reliable and affordable energy for all. Read more
3. The Sustainable Forest Products Industry, Carbon and Climate Change – Key Messages for Policy-Makers
This publication calls for public policies that make the best use of the forestry sector’s carbon profile and carbon cycle. Read more
4. Influences of Technological Attributes and Environmental Factors on Technology Commercialization
The study examines the effects of technological attributes, market potential, and environmental factors on the commercialization of technologies. Read more
5. The 2011 Market Assessment of the UK Environmental Consulting Sector
Market research firm Environment Analyst highlights the environmental consulting market trends of 2011. Read more
6. Energy Efficiency and Demand Response in 2020
The Brattle Group released a report on energy efficiency and its impact on electricity consumption. Read more
Wordpress has recently added an additional layer of security. When you try to register or login, you will see a pop-up asking for a username and password. You need to enter "protected" (username) and "wordpress" (password). You should then be redirected to the registration or login page, where you can put in your details. Here you will also be asked to put in a Captcha code. Once you register, you will receive a password. Unfortunately, for now, you will still have to put in the same double verification when you login. Please let us know if you still experience problems.